Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Only in New York..

I love this town. the sights, the sounds, the smells and the stories. I don't know if any of you caught the story about the drug dealer yesterday who was arrested and in the process of being transported to central booking got shot by a stray bullet. I am not happy for anyone to get shot, but the irony of getting shot in the back while being transported for a felony you just committed made me chuckle. Only in New York. At least the guy gets to go to hospital before being sent to the lock up for a while.
The guy must have been thinking how terrible his day had just gotten when the police picked him up then he gets shot by random gunfire in the streets. I don't think he will see the "Karma" in all of it.

As i always say, we are not progressing, we are regressing. This incident just goes to show, life has a lot to do with luck, both good and bad...so watch your ass, and your back in this case.

No comments: