Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009, still no end in sight!!!!! OSE IS BACK

After a nice break from NYC and some time to enjoy the holidays OSE is back. i am happy to report that we are STILL open for business and 2009 looks to be a year that No End In Sight is well positioned to gain market share in the blogosphere. I will continue to recap and relay stories of my own travels but will also start incorporating others stories that i think people will enjoy.
So far things are good, the Gmen are in the playoffs, the Pats are not, so that's a good thing.
I took it deep over the holidays so am going to scale back the extracurricular activities for January (at least that's the plan!) so please don't judge me on my more rational well thought out posts. Just letting you know in case you think someone else took the wheel on the bus.

No comments: